Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old December 12th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Webmaster
Producer

Number of Taps: 249
Classified Ads: 3
Journals: 7
Photos: 26
Thanked 409 Times
  View my photos   View my ads   Read my journals
Default Vermont Maple Conferences 2012

http://www.uvm.edu/extension/maple/m...line_dec11.pdf

The University of Vermont Extension, Addison County Maple Sugarmakers Association and Vermont Maple Syrup Makers' Association are pleased to offer the 9th annual Vermont Maple Conferences on Saturday January 14 and 21 and Saturday February 4, 2012. The conferences are educational meetings held for the purpose of bringing the latest information and research findings about forest management, sap collection, syrup production, quality control, and marketing to sugarmakers in Vermont and surrounding regions. These all day meetings, which are designed to provide education for maple producers of all levels of skill and experience, are open to the public. Classes are taught by scientists, natural resource professionals and sugarmakers from around the state. Meetings also feature a trade show with vendors displaying maple related equipment and a lunch with a maple theme.

Sat., Jan. 14, Middlebury Union H.S., Middlebury, VT
Sat., Jan. 21, Lamoille Union H.S., Hyde Park, VT
Sat., Feb. 4, Bellows Falls Union H.S., Bellows Falls, VT

Pre-registrations must be postmarked by Dec 31 (Middlebury) or January 7 (Hyde Park and Bellows Falls).

A list of presentations at each meeting and registration information is available at the link posted above.