Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old December 8th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Webmaster
Producer

Number of Taps: 249
Classified Ads: 3
Journals: 7
Photos: 26
Thanked 384 Times
  View my photos   View my ads   Read my journals
Default Eastern Ontario Firearms Course

The Eastern Local of the Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association is pleased to announce that we have arranged for two firearms safety courses to be held in early February based on popular demand. The firearms safety course is a required course in order to obtain your Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) from the RCMP in order to lawfully purchase, transport, store, or operate firearms and is the first step toward your hunting or restricted firearms license. The course is normally a two day event but we have found an instructor willing to do a long one day training for each of the two available course dates. Courses will run from 8 am to 6 pm for one day each on both Saturday February 6th at the Agricom office between Clarence Creek and Highway 417 or on Sunday February 7th at the Dunvegan Rec Hall in the Village of Dunvegan. Specific directions and addresses will be sent to course registrants in late January.

Course cost will be $150 per person and includes all hand books and course material but you will need to bring your own lunch as no meals other than morning coffee will be served. Minimum age for the course is 12 years old and both courses will be presented in English. Reservations are accepted by email or phone but payment must be received to confirm your reservation and these courses are only open to current OMSPA members. A membership renewal form is attached in case you need one and we will be accepting renewals at the course for any true procrastinators.

Reservations can be sent to me. Please specify which of the two days you are most interested in or if you are flexible between dates.
COURSES ARE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE EACH.

Payment for the course should be made payable and sent to;

Eastern Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association
c/o Richard McMillan
13770 Grace Road,
Chesterville, Ontario K0C 1H0

Please note this is a non-refundable course but we are expecting a fast sell out. If something comes up that you can not attend we will do our best to offer your spot to someone on the waiting list.

Bryan Exley
President
Eastern Ontario Local
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2016_membership.pdf (383.6 KB, 6 views)