Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Webmaster
Producer

Number of Taps: 249
Classified Ads: 3
Journals: 7
Photos: 26
Thanked 409 Times
  View my photos   View my ads   Read my journals

I live on a hobby farm and surrounded by commercial farms. It's all good. I can shoot in my backyard, have animals, and can have an open fire on Saturday nights just out back. Only thing I ask of the neighbours is please don't spread manure on the hay fields right before one of the few long summer weekends. Typically I have city people visiting and it doesn't go over too well. If I had a subdivision right next door they would certainly complain about all the noise from the geese and especially at this time of year.
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Producer

Number of Taps: 12
Thanked 0 Times

It's funny, last year I was out shooting in my yard when a lady pulled in my driveway and asked what I'm doing and that the noise was scaring her daughter in law. I showed her my ear muffs and said she should get a pair they really work.they were not used to country life I guess.havent heard from her since.some city People move to the country and want to change it to their liking.