Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old February 10th, 2015, 06:16 PM
2013 Calendar Contest Winner
Researcher

Number of Taps: 2
Photos: 18
Thanked 332 Times
  View my photos  
Default International Birch Sap & Syrup Conference

There is an article in the February 2015 Maple News on the conference as well as Dr Tim told me the other day he has gotten the Maple Digest electronically which also has info on the conference.

Quite a few things we have planned (I'm on planning committee) hoping to attract about 100-200 people to this event and have reserved lodging at Paul Smith's for this so if your interested get your registration in ASAP otherwise you may have to pay the tourist price for lodging if you stay at a motel/hotel. Some rooms from what I hear are like little apartments so a little bonus over just a bed.

Probably should add we have thought out the idea of a tour bus for the VT Maple Equipment Manufacture's tour as well as a tour to PMRC for the research stuff on Birch. Pending to change. Another thought we have is of Car pooling to the Mfg's to keep cost minimal. See what happens?

Anyone got the printed version of Maple Digest yet? Thought they are Jan, Apr, June and Oct issues.

http://www.paulsmiths.edu/sites/paul...ation_form.pdf