Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events

Old
Thanked 409 Times
Lanark and District Information Day
by Bryan Ex January 8th, 2012

The Lanark & District Maple Syrup Producers Association which roughly covers the area from Ottawa to Arnprior, across to Kingston and back to Brockville will be hosting their annual Information Day Saturday January 28, 2012. The event will be held in the MacDonald’s Corners Agricultural Hall from 8:30 - AM to 4:00 PM. We will be having a number of speakers on technical topics of interest to all along with dealer exhibits. You can download the agenda from the LDMSPA web site here;

http://www.ldmspa.com/documents/2012AnnualMeeting.doc
Views 740 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old January 8th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Producer

Number of Taps: 1500
Thanked 0 Times

Bryan,$35.00 just to attend? I went last two years,paid for the lunch,only spent part of the day there.Is the idea of an information day not to just educate and inform producers,and they can decide if they like what they see/hear to become members?
Old January 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Contributing Member
Producer

Number of Taps: 4600
Classified Ads: 2
Photos: 9
Thanked 39 Times
  View my photos   View my ads  
Bruce - $35 is the non OMSPA member price. For OMSPA members its $15 to pay for your lunch and coffee breaks.

See you there!
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Webmaster
Producer

Number of Taps: 249
Classified Ads: 3
Journals: 7
Photos: 26
Thanked 409 Times
  View my photos   View my ads   Read my journals
This is correct. LDMSPA will have a two-tier pricing for most events to help add value to membership in the organization. If you are not a member or still need to renew, 20 bucks will be refunded if you registered during the event.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

The total tap count of our members is now: 2,753,283

Copyright ©2009~2019 Sugarbush Info