Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Go Back   Sugarbush.Info > News & Events > Articles

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Thanked 37 Times
All American Maple Outfitters; Open House
by Jim Schumacher October 9th, 2013

All American Maple Outfitters in Holcomb, WI is having they're open house on October 26th.* They will be having several seminars throughout the day and will present guest speaker Brad Gillian of Leader Evaporator.* There will be a 5% cash and carry discount on all in stock new equipment and a 10% discount on all GBM brand evaporators, pans, and bag holders.

The Grape family has been making maple syrup for several generations and have made great contributions to the maple industry, including all of their great work they have done for the Wisconsin Maple Syrup Producers Association.* They have extensive experience in maple syrup production and you can count on them to extend excellent service and absolute value to their patrons.

So stop in and see Corey and the gang on the 26th of October.* It will be worth your drive from anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, Minnesota, or anywhere else.
Views 2255 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old October 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Contributing Member
Producer

Number of Taps: 210
Thanked 126 Times

Jim,
That sounds like an informative day!! I understand they have or soon will have a new facility. What do you know about this?
How about a street address for the directionally challenged?
Do you know if you will be there--that may affect my decision on should I go or not.....
Old October 9th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Banned
Producer

Photos: 25
Thanked 37 Times
  View my photos  
It will be an informative day indeed, and great deals abound!

Their new location is:

All American Maple Outfitters
29097 State Hwy 27
Holcombe, WI 54745

I had an opportunity to check this place out a few months ago. They have a lot of room and a lot of equipment. They have many evaporators set up on display. In evaporators they can set up pretty much anyone of any budget.

If not for the feverish preparations we are making to attend LEME this year I could guarantee my attending the open house at All American Maple Outfitters. I will however, make my very best effort.

Also Be sure to check out the website for All American Maple Outfitters, http://allamericanmaple.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Schumacher For This Post:
lpakiz (October 10th, 2013)

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

The total tap count of our members is now: 2,753,283

Copyright ©2009~2019 Sugarbush Info