Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old May 4th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Producer

Number of Taps: 800
Thanked 16 Times

I came across a craigslist scam for a Polaris Ranger a few years back. Unbelievable deal. Guy said he was in the military, out of the country, machine was at the shipping company and I could use paypal and if I wasn't happy when it arrived I could get my $ back. I asked him for the location of the shipping company and he gave me some podunk town in Montana. Wrote him back and said, what luck!! My sister lives in that very town!!! She can drop in and take a look at it this week and if all goes well, send you the money right away. I told him I'd pay him more than asking since it was such a great deal and he was a military man and all that. Never heard back...
35 hives in 2017
https://www.facebook.com/polkaroundfarm/
http://www.polkaroundfarm.com/
Old May 4th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Contributing Member
Producer

Number of Taps: 850
Thanked 134 Times

I had one about 4-5 yrs ago, military guy, showed a picture in the ad for a Kabota tractor. I forget the price and model, but when I looked it up that model in the year he claimed to have ran about 12,000+ more than he was trying to sell it for. He claimed it would be shipped free to my home by the military because he was stationed overseas. I think it was supposed to be located in Montana. When I asked the serial number, he gave one that in no way resembled Kabota serial numbers. I then deleted his correspondence.
www.cnymaple.com