Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old December 4th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Producer

Number of Taps: 3000
Thanked 0 Times

Default ErabliTEK

New to the forum, and brand new to tapping/sapping. Have really enjoyed and gained a lot of valuable information from browsing here the last couple weeks.
I am visiting ErabliTEK on Monday. Can't post a link, but you could google them if interested. They are doing some pretty fascinating work with remote real time monitoring, etc. I expect it will cost, but as we are a startup venture it's certainly worth a look, particularly considering the remote location of our forest lease in NL.

I could share some info after Monday, if any are interested.

We will (hopefully) be making our first significant birch sap harvest in the spring (3000 trees) in Newfoundland - if I can put this all together somehow. Which may be a stretch, as Monday will be my first step into a sugarbush

Thanks for all the info shared here - it is a fantastic (and entertaining) resource.
Old December 4th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Webmaster
Producer

Number of Taps: 249
Classified Ads: 3
Journals: 7
Photos: 26
Thanked 385 Times
  View my photos   View my ads   Read my journals

Send me your full mailing address by private message and I will send you a complete workbook that the Ontario Maple Producers Association had printed about a year ago on remote monitoring. Cost of mailing will be my Christmas present to you for joining Sugarbush.Info.
Tapout (December 4th, 2015), Wiam (December 4th, 2015)