Classified Ads Photo Gallery Message Boards Sugarbush Directory Sugarmaker Journals Live Chat News & Events
Old December 11th, 2014, 11:15 PM
2013 Top Fund-Raising Donor
Producer

Number of Taps: 2156
Classified Ads: 2
Photos: 38
Thanked 566 Times
  View my photos   View my ads  
Default The Site

It has been brought to my attention that the site is missing it's yearly goal for raising money to keep the site up and running. Now I know I have my opinions and difference in opinions with some members, but I beg of our members to put away our differences and collect some money to keep the site going. I understand fully that this is a hard time of year to be handing out any kind of money, but every little bit counts and will make a difference.
If you are reading this then you are a brother, or sister of a great Fraternal organization called SUGARMAKER! We are a small community, but rather if you have your 1 tap or if you tap 100,000 each and every one of us has a bond, and knowledge that is truly unique to this industry. If you can sit here and read this and know that the knowledge you have gained from this site has helped you produce even 1/2 pint of extra syrup then it's worth keeping this site going. The knowledge, connections, experiences, and gain in yields I personally have gained from this I realize I'll never be able to repay in any monetary amount. So it doesn't matter if you are a back yarder, hobbiest, part time producer, full time producer, researcher, manufacturer, or just somebody that enjoys the site by all means please make a donation. I apologize for taking over the site, because this post will be copied onto every thread to make sure the word gets out. Also to help kick off this drive I'm going to kick in $50. I don't expect everybody to do this, but as I said before any little amount gets us 1 step closer to the goal.
I thank you for your time and attention for read this.

24x68 sugar house
2 beautiful little girls
4x8 chicken mansion for wife's 13 chickens
1 wife that's becoming her mother
1 70 year old father that will always critique everything

www.facebook.com/mosersmaple
www.mosersmaple.com